Consultant Maureen Elhage
Date posted 9 July 20192019-07-09 2019-08-08 it Canberra Australian Capital Territory AU AUD 200 1000 1000 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of the largest Federal Government Departments is looking for an experienced .NET Developer to join their team. This is an initial 12-month contract with an opportunity of extension based in Canberra, ACT. Please note that only current Australian Citizens are eligible for the role due to the security clearance requirements of this position.
- Work as part of a dynamic team as a Microsoft .NET Developer
- Develop complex client/server or mobile applications
- Work within an enterprise application development environment
- Microsoft .NET Development
- At least 5 years of development experience
- Must be an Australian Citizen
- Prior experience working in Agile programs and projects
- Development experience on Android/iOS mobile platforms, Ms Azure IaaS and PaaS, .NET Core, Angular/React or Git/Azure DevOps is highly desirable
This is an initial 12-month contract role with a Federal Government Department based in Canberra for a .NET Developer.
To apply please click apply or call Maureen Elhage on +61 2 8289 3179 for a confidential discussion.