Senior Software Developer - Web
Salary AUD110,000 - AUD1,200,000 per annum + Plus Bonus Incentives
Consultant Clint Davies
Date posted 13 August 20192019-08-13 2019-09-12 it Fremantle Western Australia AU 6150 AUD 110000 1200000 1200000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Permanent full-stack Microsoft .Net Developer (C# / Angular / Azure) Competitive salary, bonus incentives and work / life balance are on offer Opportunities for personal development and career growth
A unique business who specialises in a range of industry sectors both domestic and international markets. This organisation encourage innovative thinking, work / life flexibility and career growth.
The Senior Full-stack Developer will work as part of a large shared service team with a project focus on an industrial business unit proving both legacy support and greenfield solutions. You will work with internal project managers to design, code, test and implement / maintain web applications to provide efficiency's and automation reporting directly into the Application Manager.
- Analyse business requirements and design appropriate back-end solutions in C#, MVC and SQL for legacy projects
- Create web based front-end solutions in Angular for greenfield projects
- Liaise with business unit owners and provide solutions using in-house and custom built tools
- Prepare technical specifications and user documentation, provide end user training and technical support as required
- Assist in planning and preparing system upgrades and implementations
- Provide mentoring and guidance to Jr developers.
- Tertiary qualification in information technology, computer science of equivalent
- Strong full-stack web based application experience (Front-end: Angular, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap / Back-end: C#, MVC, SQL)
- Proven experience appling service orientated architecture (SOA) and integration technologies (WEB API, REST) to develop soltuons.
- Some exposure of cloud based technologies, ideally Azure or AWS
- Ability to work in an Agile environment and use of a wide range of development tools
This is a career growing opportunity in an organisation who promote work / life balance and a competitive salary package including achievable bonus incentives. They are outcome driven and can provide flexible working arrangements to accommodate a diverse and inclusive work environment.
To apply please click apply or call Clint Davies on 08 9266 0900 for a confidential discussion.