Product Support Manager
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Ben Leighton
Date posted 2 September 20192019-09-03 2019-10-02 it Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 120000 160000 160000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
* Lead the Product & Application Support function * Background in .NET Full-stack development, integration platforms, Microsoft based applications, CI/CD * Sydney CBD
The new Head of Technology in the Government Sector has been working on strategic road-maps and has the approval to build a new Innovation team with hires across Enterprise Architecture, Digital, Development, Application & Product space.
We are looking for a new Product Support manager and 4x Product Support Officers who will play an integral role in leading the product and application support function to ensure maximum availability & reliability of application software to support business outcomes.
- Oversee the provision of product support services such as scheduling and management and reporting of planned and reactive releases in line with service level agreements
- Develop procedures, implement and report on effective life-cycle management of products to ensure product security and availability so workload is minimised and product value is maximised
- Review product code and other product development deliverables to ensure they meet industry standards
- Develop and manage product support contracts and service level agreements to ensure delivery obligations are met and value of services maximised
Your Key Skills:
- 5-10+ years in IT Service Management and a high pressure environment
- Strong Software Engineering background and/or Architecture
- Full-stack .NET development
- Integration platforms
- MS Dynamics or SharePoint based applications
- SQL & T-SQL database management (or similar)
- Working with ITIL framework and applying principles in SDLC
- Strong understanding in Systems Development Life Cycle and applying CI/CD principles
To apply please click apply or call Ben Leighton on +61 2 82893139 for a confidential discussion.