Application Support Analyst
Salary AUD70,000 - AUD90,000 per annum
Location Inner Suburbs PerthFULL_TIME
Consultant Clint Davies
Date posted 2 September 20192019-09-02 2019-10-02 it Perth Western Australia AU 6000 AUD 70000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
* Permanent opportunity with career growing options * Stable and inclusive environment - Central West Perth location * Level 2/3 application support specialising in Financial ERP systems
An award winning family owned aged care organisation with a national footprint providing in home and community care programmes across Australia.
The Application Support Analyst will provide stability, integration and efficient operational support to all Business Application. Working as part a team of 4 reporting into the Director of ICT Applications with a clear focus on providing Level 2/3 support to new and existing applications and be responsible for testing, training documentation, roll-out and implementation.
- Support ERP (Microsoft Dynamics AX) and CRM (People-Point)
- HR Systems including but not limited to Time & Attendance systems (preferably Time Target and other payroll system)
- Provide Excellent customer service skills with a strong customer focus
- Engage with stakeholders across the business
- Support bespoke custom built applications
- Experience in Analytical report writing using either Power BI, SSRS or similar
- Experience in ERP replacement and upgrades
- Strong understanding of Financial / Accounts Receivable / Account Payable / Ledger Journals / Banking / P&L & Balance Sheet
- Ability to provide dynamic top quality support to end users and build relationships with internal stakeholders
- Able to provide support in person and remotely
- Sound understanding of MS-SQL database
- Ability to work autonomously and ambition to grow and contribute to the wider business.
An opportunity to join an award winning Aged Care organisation with a clear focus on career progression in an inclusive and diverse culture.
To apply please click apply or call Clint Davies on 08 9266 0900 for a confidential discussion.