Salary Good tech and interesting project
Location Perth CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Michael Whitford
Date posted 27 September 20192019-09-27 2019-10-27 it Perth CBD Western Australia AU AUD 75 85 85 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our Industry leading global resource partner is looking for a .Net developer to join an existing specialist team working on their award nominated product. You’ll be working in a modern .Net stack environment that will see you both expand your skillset and bring new ideas to the team.
- Work within a project team to design and develop, unit test and deliver software changes in a C# .NET environment
- Ensure the highest level of quality and conformance for new programs and changes to existing programs through use of TDD, Continuous Integration and iterative delivery.
- Effectively utilise best practice web development methodologies and techniques
- Actively participate in iteration/release planning, daily stand up meetings and collaborative design and analysis sessions
- Take direction from the relevant technical lead to ensure best practices are followed
- Provide constructive feedback and improvement suggestions to the team and the technical lead in order to ensure continuous improvement
- Take direction from the relevant project manager with regard to scope, timing and priority of project deliverables
- 4 + years experience in complex web application design and development
- Experience in web development using .Net Framework and C# is essential
- Hands-on experience with JQuery and libraries such as Angular, Require, Bootstrap, etc. is a must
- Strong team player willing to design/develop in collaboration with fellow team members
- Possession of the relevant tertiary qualification and / or relevant experience
- Passion for web development – an avid reader or better a contributor to the development community
- Experience or strong understanding of Angular 6
- Entity Framework
To apply please click apply or call Michael Whitford on 08 9266 0942 for a confidential discussion.