Salary AUD120,000 - AUD135,000 per annum + super + work flexi
Consultant Moyan Zhang
Date posted 14 October 20192019-10-14 2019-11-13 public-sector-and-housing Sydney New South Wales AU AUD 120000 135000 135000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
* Undertake reactive support activities including investigating and troubleshooting reported issues and planning, scheduling and managing product patches and releases within service support targets * Undertake planned product management activities in accordance with lifecycle management plan to ensure products are kept current, secure, available and well documented. * Arrange and supervise services delivered under product support contracts and service level agreements to ensure delivery obligations are met and value of services maximised. * Amend product code, documentation and environments as required, to ensure they meet industry standards where applicable and are fit for purpose. * Proactively manage products and environments so that reactive and repetitive workload is minimised * Partner with Business Systems Owners to ensure the business utility of products is maximised. * Triage service requests and refer for delivery under appropriate channel * Execute periodic testing of DR capabilities and update documentation as required. * Work with and advise project teams who are developing or acquiring new products and services to facilitate smooth transition to support. * Upskill in new methods and techniques to ensure currency and relevance in technology industry.
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in web based application development and support in a substantial and high volume/pressure organisation
- Intermediate capability with server management, familiar with T-SQL and common database management tasks
- Understand Systems development lifecycle, familiar with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD)
- Strong written skills to develop system and operational documentation and service management reports
- Strong verbal communication skills for effective liaison and clarity with stakeholders, peers and staff
- Ability to work outside of business hours when necessary
- Tertiary qualifications with minimum bachelor’s degree in computer science/engineering
- Certified in Microsoft .NET application development tools
To apply please click apply or call Moyan Zhang on +61 2 8289 3120 for a confidential discussion.