Software Developer .Net
Salary AUD90,000 - AUD130,000 per annum
Location Perth CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Clint Davies
Date posted 27 October 20192019-10-31 2019-11-26 it Perth CBD Western Australia AU AUD 90000 130000 130000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An opportunity to join an established organisation as a Fullstack Developer embarking on a career defining journey The Fullstack Developer will help deliver and run a new customer-facing application for the business, you will be part of a high achieving collaborating with your team lead and Development Manager. This application will revolutionise the organisations customer-facing business enable true career growth as the project grows and develops.
Flexible working arrangements in a truly collaborative team environment working with some outstanding people at the top of their game.
- Creating engaging user experiences such as; adjusting the SCSS, building out components and maintaining automated test coverage.
- Creating & securing the API's that support the UI, as well as building the read models and the services that keep them populated
- Integrating with third-party services including payment gateways and email providers
- Integrating with internal back office systems
- Create / build and run in C# / .net core (language features, runtime, GC, linq)
- Experience and an understanding of DDD
- CQRS & event sourcing experience
- Proven experience with Cloud development (Azure) \ architecture
- Exposure to Github, Jira & Confluence
- Proven experience with CI/CD via Appveyor & Octopus to Azure Web apps
- Front end experience with Vue.js
- Experience with Asp.Net core 2.2 backing API
- Exposure to Sumologic & Opsgenie
- Use of Agile methodologies
This organisation is looking for high achievers and offer above market salary ranges and multiple internal employee incentive schemes including discounted health, retail discounts, flexible working arrangements and a strong career progressing culture
To apply please click apply or call Clint Davies on 08 9266 0900 for a confidential discussion.