Software Engineer, Cyber Security
Salary AUD130,000 - AUD170,000 per annum + bonus
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Lenka Kellert
Date posted 29 October 20192019-10-29 2019-11-28 it Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 130000 170000 170000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
You will have the opportunity to solve complex security problems and apply industry best practice in all aspects of software engineering, systems engineering or cyber security. This is a great opportunity to work with the top IT professionals on the market.
Our client is one of the leading technology companies globally, who are currently expanding their presence in the Australian market and continuing their cutting edge work in Cyber Security, building security systems and platforms to combat the latest threats and trends – an exciting and dynamic environment at the forefront of a vital aspect of web security.
- Compiled and scripted languages; e.g. Python, Java, C, C++ (STL, multi-threaded/real-time), C#, Objective-C or GO
- Low-level desktop/server platform development for Windows, Linux and/or Mac OSX
- Automation technologies for building, testing, analysis and deployment
- Software lifecycle, issue management and version control technologies and practices; e.g. Git (using Git Flow), Stash/Bitbucket, Jira, Scrum/Kanban
- Australian Citizens only – must be eligible for security clearance (existing clearance a bonus)
To apply please click apply or call Lenka Kellert on +61 2 8289 3133 for a confidential discussion.