Full-Stack Java Developer
Consultant John-Paul Joubeir
Date posted 30 October 20192019-10-30 2019-11-29 it Adelaide South Australia AU AUD 75 100 100 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Working as a member of a global team is major part of this opportunity. This organisation is on a path of rapid growth and with that in mind it provides an outstanding opportunity to join a team of Full-Stack developers.
Reporting directly into the Software Development Manager, this role will provide sufficient challenges on a daily basis to ensure maximum engagement as well as working with other developers in remote locations.
- Work collaboratively as part of an experienced Java development team
- Build testable and efficient Java applications
- Perform development of product features and bug-fixes in line with the agreed processes and standards
- Report and drive timely delivery of scheduled development work and communicate back delays and road-blocks to development manager and all other stakeholders
- Experience with working in a Agile/Scrum environment
- Experience in Java development environment
- Experience with Java Spring Framework, integration, Hibernate, XML and RESTAPI’s
- End-to-end database experience with either MySQL or MS SQL Server
- Passionate about code quality and clean Full-Stack code
This is a great opportunity that will allow you to work on some fantastic projects.
To apply please click apply or call John-Paul Joubeir on 08 8216 3500 or Giuseppe Nasca on 08 8216 3508 for a confidential discussion.