Salary AUD65,000 - AUD72,000 per annum
Consultant Tyler Ames
Date posted 3 November 20192019-11-03 2019-12-03 it Melbourne Victoria AU 3000 AUD 65000 72000 72000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
* Provide support to close-knit collaborative software engineering team * Custom built micro service framework, web and desktop application suite * Large company with massive scope to move both vertically and horizontally within
Due to continued growth, Melbourne's largest business in their space are looking for two graduates to join a high performing software engineering team. You will report directly to the Head of Software Engineering and provide innovative ideas and support to the team of 8.
You will have the opportunity to enhance and enrich the custom built framework, web and desktop application suite in line with the company's enterprise architecture and industry best practices.
- Assist with the analysis and solving of business problems
- Design and develop scalable and testable software solutions
- Participate in technical discussions with the software engineering team
- Develop task/story estimation using estimation techniques
- Participate in peer reviews, assist other team members and always ensure that development adheres to the application development framework
- Adhere to coding and source code control standards
- A relevant tertiary qualification in Information Technology recently completed
- Ability to solve issues quickly and propose new solutions
- Experience in converting initial product concept ideas into working prototypes
- Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities
- Excellent written & communication skills
- Excellent multi-tasking and time management skills
- Corporate work experience would be desirable but not necessary
- Software engineering experience outside of education is desirable. (Open source or personal projects)
- Role will pay between $67-$72k package
- Work out of their beautiful and new-age CBD based office
- Receive hands on training and development with many opportunities for future advancement either within this team or in any of their many tech teams
- NEED Australian working rights either PR or Citizenship as the business cannot bring anyone on without
If this role sounds like the right opportunity for you or if you have additional questions, please apply now or reach out directly.
Robert Walters Australia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.