Senior .Net Engineer
Salary AUD120,000 - AUD135,000 per annum + super + work flexibility
Consultant Moyan Zhang
Date posted 19 November 20192019-11-19 2019-12-19 public-sector-and-housing Sydney New South Wales AU AUD 120000 135000 135000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
- Undertake reactive support activities including investigating and troubleshooting reported issues and planning, scheduling and managing product patches and releases within service support targets
- Undertake planned product management activities in accordance with lifecycle management plan to ensure products are kept current, secure, available and well documented.
- Arrange and supervise services delivered under product support contracts and service level agreements to ensure delivery obligations are met and value of services maximised.
- Amend product code, documentation and environments as required, to ensure they meet industry standards where applicable and are fit for purpose.
- Proactively manage products and environments so that reactive and repetitive workload is minimised
- Partner with Business Systems Owners to ensure the business utility of products is maximised.
- Triage service requests and refer for delivery under appropriate channel
- Execute periodic testing of DR capabilities and update documentation as required.
- Work with and advise project teams who are developing or acquiring new products and services to facilitate smooth transition to support.
- Upskill in new methods and techniques to ensure currency and relevance in technology industry.
- 5-10+ years of experience in Web App Development in a high pressure environment
- Intermediate capability with server management, familiar with T-SQL and common database management tasks
- Indepth understanding of Systems development lifecycle, familiar with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD)
- Excellent writing abilities in order to develop system, operational, and service reports
- Outstanding veral communication skills for stakeholder liaison
- Available during after work hours
- Full-stack .NET (Microsoft Certified)
- MS Dynamics or Sharepoint based Apps.
- Working with ITIL Framework and applying principles in SDLC
- Tertiary Education: Computer science/engineering bachelor's degree
- Microsoft Certification in .NET App development tools
To apply please click apply or call Moyan Zhang on +61 2 8289 3120 for a confidential discussion.