Mid-Senior Game Developer
Salary Competitive salary package
Consultant Marsha El-Khoury
Date posted 19 November 20192019-11-19 2019-12-19 it Newington New South Wales 10 Holker St, Newington AU 2127 AUD 120000 135000 135000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
- ASX Listed, multinational business
- Work on an exciting new, greenfields project
- Work with a team of highly skilled Game Developers
This is large and well known business is based in the Sydney Olympic Park region. They offer work/life balance, and an opportunity to work with a close knit team of high achieving Game Developers. Although there is some public transport nearby, this role would best suit someone who was able to drive to work everyday. They have free on-site parking available.
As an experienced Mid-Senior Game Developer, you will:
- Work on an exciting new graphics engine project, including development
- Collaborate across various teams and liaise with all areas of the business
- Report into the Project Lead
- Design new systems in C++
Required Skills and Experience
As a Mid-Senior Game Developer, you will have:
- 4+ years of experience as a Software Engineer or Developer
- Strong experience in gaming/graphics/animation environments (OpenGL, DirectX, Unity3D)
- Highly skilled with C++, including multithreading and OOP.
- Experience with STL/Boost libraries
How to Apply
Reference Number: 133898 0
To apply please click apply or call Marsha El-Khoury on 02 8423 1020 for a confidential discussion.