Test Lead - Microsoft Dynamics 365 Implementation
Salary AUD700 - AUD850 per day + (flexible)
Consultant Stephanie Futerman
Date posted 20 November 20192019-11-20 2019-12-20 it Melbourne Victoria 850 Lorimer Street, Port Melbourne AU 3207 AUD 700 850 850 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A well known conglomerate is looking for a hands on Test Lead to join a Microsoft Dynamics implementation project when it begins in January.
- You will get to join a large scale transformation project in its infancy and see it all the way through to the go live
- This is part of a firmwide initiative to upgrade their technology
- This particular project will be migrating legacy accounting systems and integrating them into a more simplified solution
This will be a standalone role, responsible for ensuring that the implementation team follows appropriate Testing Standards, Guidelines and Testing Methodology. You will coordinate the process team to ensure that the testing related tasks are completed on time, reported and signed off in accordance with the project timeline.
The ideal person will have:
- Demonstrable end to end testing experience
- Knowledge of test tools and an ability to develop and deploy, or recommend an appropriate testing tool
- An ability to provide technical leadership to project resources and the client, in order to meet deadlines and objectives
- Testing experience in a Microsoft Dynamics 365 implementation
- Knowledge of how to use DevOps tools
Please note that this is a hands on testing role, reporting into the Project Manager.
To apply please click apply or call Stephanie Futerman on +61 3 86282145 for a confidential discussion.