Salary Bonus & Equity
Consultant Josh Court
Date posted 4 December 20192019-12-04 2020-01-03 mining Nedlands Western Australia AU AUD 250000 300000 300000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
As the CFO you are responsible for the financial and risk management of the company worldwide. This will include the development of a strategic plans and managing the implementation process.
You will lead a broad range of teams internally and be a key part of the leadership team to ensure critical information is communicated effectively.
With a bonus component and equity in the company the opportunity will be lucrative for the right candidate.
Position: Chief Financial Officer
Reports to: CEO, Board and Senior Executives
Salary: $250,000 + Superannuation + Bonus + Equity
Experience: 8-10+ Years of Experience
Turnover: $50mil (250 employees worldwide.)
• Leadership will be key for this role long term. Driving collaboration across the company whilst providing analysis and problem-solving skills across the board.
• A major part of growing the business will be creating, developing and delivering a comprehensive strategic plan for the business. This will include managing the insurance, legal and negotiations across continents.
• You will also oversee all financial operations and its foreign exchange exposure internationally. You will maintain the global budgets and forecasting in line with all taxation and legislative requirements.
• Having international experience will be key in this role coupled with software, business services and/or international mining experience will be advantageous.
• Experience with systems implementation, international compliance and managing cash positions will be a distinct advantage.
• As the CFO you will manage the global finance, legal, compliance, IT systems and strategic direction of the business.
1. CA/CPA Qualified
2. 8-10 years in a senior leadership capacity (Ideally CFO position)
3. Outstanding strategic analysis and problem solving skills
4. International finance experience and corporate governance
5. A proven ability to communicate and influence stakeholders to achieve business outcomes.
If you would like to hear more about the role and be considered please apply through the application portal on SEEK Josh will be in contact with you shortly.
Robert Walters is working exclusively on this assignment, only applicants submitted through Robert Walters will be considered for the role.
To apply please click apply or call Josh Court on +61 8 92660920 for a confidential discussion.