Salary AUD140,000 - AUD170,000 per annum
Consultant Zac Wuersching
Job Ref 1696130/001
Date posted 17 June 2022melbourne information-technology/software-development-testing-and-engineering 2022-06-17 2022-07-17 it Melbourne Victoria 28 FRESHWATER PLACE SOUTHBANK VIC 3006 AU 3006 AUD 140000 170000 170000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Join a global engineering consultancy firm and work on exciting projects across Australia and globally that are having a major impact on our society. Extremely flexible working arrangements including working in office, fully remote in Australia or anywhere in between. There are offices available across Australia with a focus on delivering high quality work, you will have the chance to work with experts in a diverse range of fields such as engineering, climate change, urban planning and more.
About the role:
The role reports directly to the Software Engineering Operations Lead. This is a growing software development team, and as a senior developer you will have the opportunity to mentor and coach junior members within the team and on your projects. You will be joining a team working on complex web applications with advanced, real time frontends and backends, integrating and processing hundreds of millions of data points daily.
We have multiple positions available for this role!
What you will do:
- Creating user interfaces that ensure end-users can achieve their goals in a simple and enjoyable way.
- Mentoring and coaching junior developers
- Researching and driving the adoption of new development technologies.
- Working in a fast-moving team of smart technology professionals.
- Working face to face with clients and business analysts to provide a technical perspective on product decisions.
Technical Skills & Experience
- Highly proficient Python web development skills (Django, including async workflows using Channels would be highly regarded)
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services
- Responsive web design and implementation using SASS or similar.
- Source control using Git, SVN or similar
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Zac Wuersching on 03 8628 2143 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: AUD800 - AUD1,000 per day + Flexible working conditionsLocation: MelbourneDate posted: 1 July 2022
- Attractive daily-rate salary ($800-$950 inc. super)
- Great opportunity with an industry-leading insurance provider
- 12-month daily rate contract
Salary: AUD160,000 - AUD175,000 per annum + great flexibility, long-term opportunityLocation: MelbourneDate posted: 17 June 2022
$160,000 - $175,000
Chance to join a leading super fund
Challenging role with lots of progression opportunity
About the role
This award-winning Industry Super Fund is embarking on its largest transformation, delivering key impacts to members around business digitisation and process optimisation. Joining as an experienced Business Analyst on an initial 12-month FTC, you will be adhering to the PMO’s project delivery frameworks and supporting as needed.
Salary: AUD180,000 - AUD190,000 per annum + Inc Super + 15% BonusLocation: Melbourne CBDDate posted: 15 June 2022
$180,000 - $190,000 (incl Super) +15% Bonus
- On-board assets teams in a managed cloud environment
- Develop and manage automation frameworks
- Mentor and coach by sharing your knowledge and skills across teams
Salary: AUD135,000 - AUD155,000 per annumLocation: MelbourneDate posted: 9 June 2022
- $135,000 - $155,000
- 12 month FTC - high chance of extension
- Join a leading BA practice
Salary: AUD900 - AUD1,000 per day + Inc SuperLocation: Melbourne CBDDate posted: 9 June 2022
$900 - $1000 per day (inc Super)
- Develop capabilities to uplift platform maturity
- Partner with stakeholders on key projects
- Create data driven DevOps