Software Engineer C++ | Middleware | Image Processing
Salary AUD130,000 - AUD160,000 per annum
Consultant Ben Leighton
Job Ref 1627330/001
Date posted 22 June 2022sydney information-technology/software-development-testing-and-engineering 2022-06-22 2022-07-22 it Sydney New South Wales AU AUD 130000 160000 160000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Software Engineer C++, Image Processing
- Greenfield Software Projects for International Security
- 3D Computer Vision, UI, Image Processing
- Middleware Software Development
- C++ 11, 14, 17, Python
Software Engineer (Rendering), 2D/3D
- Rendering engine for viewing 2D and 3D images
- Design & implement 3D graphics engine or UI framework
- Familiarity with details of GPU architectures
Our Science and Technology team are looking to build a new team of Software Engineers tasked with developing high performance X-Ray Technology focusing on inspection, identification, detection of illegal goods for international security. The X-Ray Machines will be deployed all over the world at international, borders, military, high-threat facilities, and checkpoints to help customers combat terrorism, drug smuggling, illegal immigration, and trade fraud.
We are looking to bring on 2x strong Software Engineer's C++ to join our growing team.
- C++ 11, 14, 17 or above, Python, Shell script
- Computer Vision, Image Processing, Deep Learning
- Work with high performance imaging systems to meet real-time application performance requirements
- Familiar with agile release cycles.
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux system administration.
- Experience in multithreaded and network development
- knowledge of design pattern.
- Knowledge of real-time image, WebGL or CUDA a plus.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply. To apply please click apply or call Ben Leighton on +61 2 82893139 for a confidential discussion.