Senior Backend Developer
Salary AUD140,000 - AUD170,000 per annum + including superannuation
Consultant Mengjiao Wei
Job Ref 1724110/001
Date posted 17 July 2022melbourne information-technology/software-development-testing-and-engineering 2022-07-17 2022-08-16 it Melbourne Victoria AU AUD 140000 170000 170000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Due to the project expansion, we are helping our client find a Senior developer with experience in Java backend development, AWS, and Rest API and who is familiar with Microservices architecture.
About the role
As a Senior Backend Developer, you'll be responsible for developing the new function base on the business requirement, providing design solutions, communicating with different stakeholders and mentoring the junior developers in the team.
The big organisation powers the company, so you will have career stability meanwhile enjoy the work environment like a start-up company.
It's a great chance to make your idea into an actual product. The company also support a fully remote working model.
What you will do
- Backend development with Java
- Work on a microservices architecture project
- Hands-on cloud environment with AWS
- Communication with stakeholders and teams
- Involve in design decision-making and problem-solving
What you must have
- Australian citizenship or PR
- 5 years experience in backend development with Java, Restful API
- Experience in the development of Microservices projects
- Understand the software development process
nice to have telecommunication industry experience
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Mengjiao Wei on 03 8628 2153 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: AUD850 - AUD950 per dayLocation: MelbourneDate posted: 5 August 2022
- 6-month initial contract, with a possible extension
- Attractive daily-rate salary ($850-$950 daily rate inc. super)
- Exciting opportunity with a crucial strategic project
Salary: AUD130,000 - AUD160,000 per annum + including superannuation+bonusLocation: MelbourneDate posted: 5 August 2022
To ensure the quality of the data platforms in cloud environments, the client is looking for a Senior Data Quality Engineer to join the team to leverage the project quality and test the quality of the data for the project.
Salary: AUD180,000 - AUD190,000 per annum + Inc Super + 15% BonusLocation: Melbourne CBDDate posted: 25 July 2022
$180,000 - $190,000 (incl Super) +15% Bonus
- Implement and continually improve cloud first automation capability
- Improve, design and build Azure products and services
- Mentor and coach engineers to uplift service capabilities
Salary: AUD158,000 - AUD160,000 per annumLocation: MelbourneDate posted: 18 July 2022
- Leads migrations of this organisations customer applications from private hosted infrastructure to cloud or hybrid solutions.
- Translate policies into operational frameworks, set delivery standards, processes and policies and ensures that operational services are functioning.
- Providing support and identifying implement continual improvements of the services operated by the Secure Connectivity Chapter (Palo Alto, Azure Networking / Firewalls).
Salary: AUD140,000 - AUD175,000 per annumLocation: MelbourneDate posted: 18 July 2022
Join a global engineering consultancy firm and work on exciting projects across Australia and globally that are having a major impact on our society. Enjoy flexible working arrangements including working in office, fully remote in Australia or anywhere in between. With offices available across Australia with a focus on delivering high quality work, you will have the chance to work with experts in a diverse range of fields such as engineering, climate change, and urban planning.