Salary AUD140,000 - AUD175,000 per annum
Consultant Zac Wuersching
Job Ref 1696130/001
Date posted 18 July 2022melbourne information-technology/software-development-testing-and-engineering 2022-07-18 2022-08-17 it Melbourne Victoria 28 FRESHWATER PLACE SOUTHBANK VIC 3006 AU 3006 TELECOMMUTE AUD 140000 175000 175000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Join a global engineering consultancy firm and work on exciting projects across Australia and globally that are having a major impact on our society. Enjoy flexible working arrangements including working in office, fully remote in Australia or anywhere in between. With offices available across Australia with a focus on delivering high quality work, you will have the chance to work with experts in a diverse range of fields such as engineering, climate change, and urban planning.
About the role:
The role reports directly to the Software Engineering Operations Lead. This is a growing software development team, and as a senior developer you will have the opportunity to mentor and coach junior members within the team and on your projects. You will be joining a team working on complex web applications with advanced, real time frontends and backends, integrating and processing hundreds of millions of data points daily.
We have multiple positions available for this role!
What you will do:
- Creating user interfaces that ensure end-users can achieve their goals in a simple and enjoyable way.
- Mentoring and coaching junior developers
- Researching and driving the adoption of new development technologies.
- Working in a fast-moving team of smart technology professionals.
- Working face to face with clients and business analysts to provide a technical perspective on product decisions.
Technical Skills & Experience
- Highly proficient Python web development skills (Django, including async workflows using Channels would be highly regarded)
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services
- Responsive web design and implementation using SASS or similar.
- Source control using Git, SVN or similar
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Zac Wuersching on 03 8628 2143 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: AUD850 - AUD950 per dayLocation: MelbourneDate posted: 5 August 2022
- 6-month initial contract, with a possible extension
- Attractive daily-rate salary ($850-$950 daily rate inc. super)
- Exciting opportunity with a crucial strategic project
Salary: AUD130,000 - AUD160,000 per annum + including superannuation+bonusLocation: MelbourneDate posted: 5 August 2022
To ensure the quality of the data platforms in cloud environments, the client is looking for a Senior Data Quality Engineer to join the team to leverage the project quality and test the quality of the data for the project.
Salary: AUD180,000 - AUD190,000 per annum + Inc Super + 15% BonusLocation: Melbourne CBDDate posted: 25 July 2022
$180,000 - $190,000 (incl Super) +15% Bonus
- Implement and continually improve cloud first automation capability
- Improve, design and build Azure products and services
- Mentor and coach engineers to uplift service capabilities
Salary: AUD158,000 - AUD160,000 per annumLocation: MelbourneDate posted: 18 July 2022
- Leads migrations of this organisations customer applications from private hosted infrastructure to cloud or hybrid solutions.
- Translate policies into operational frameworks, set delivery standards, processes and policies and ensures that operational services are functioning.
- Providing support and identifying implement continual improvements of the services operated by the Secure Connectivity Chapter (Palo Alto, Azure Networking / Firewalls).
Salary: AUD160,000 - AUD170,000 per annum + Inc Super + Annual BonusLocation: Melbourne CBDDate posted: 17 July 2022
$170,000 Inc Super
- Be a subject matter expert in AKS
- Deliver high quality operational services
- Manage small projects to enhance the environment