Senior Automation Test Analyst - Selenium/Java
Salary AUD120,000 - AUD135,000 per annum
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Ben Leighton
Job Ref 1728170/001
Date posted 25 July 2022sydney information-technology/software-development-testing-and-engineering 2022-07-25 2022-08-24 not-for-profit-and-charities Sydney CBD New South Wales AU TELECOMMUTE AUD 120000 135000 135000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Australian not-for-profit organisation, recognised by the Australian Government as the peak non-government body in Australia.
As the Senior Automation Test Analyst you will be responsible for executing the automated Quality Assurance Strategy through facilitating the development, maintenance, and execution of business applications test strategies, providing rigorous quality processes which ensure software delivery is introduced in a controlled manner.
- Design and develop test framework for UI and API Automation Test using Selenium WebDriver & Java.
- Develop and maintain the Automated Regression Pack for Projects and BAU deliveries.
- Lead/ Assist Test Lead in the Development of Test Strategy and Test Plans.
- Lead/ Assist in quality assurance across the project life cycle.
- Manage CI/CD pipelines.
- Manage software releases following the Release Management process.
- Coach and lead Junior testers to uphold functional and automation test standards.
- Identify test data requirements and develop test data.
- Reviewing automation test scripts developed by peers and junior test analysts.
- Develop, promote and maintain high coding standards for automation code.
- Ensure high automation test coverage in Sprint reducing the Regression testing effort.
- Participate in Technical Discussions and contribute to improving the efficiency and usability of systems and applications.
- Work with the infrastructure team to test the availability of systems, new upgrades, and disaster recovery
- Work on data migration projects to test the validity and integrity of data.
- Conduct End to End testing, Functional, System Integration, Regression, and Post Production sanity testing of complex integrated systems and web services.
- Automation Testing Experience: 3-7+ years
- Develop test automation frameworks using Selenium, WebDriver, Cucumber
- Experience in testing Java applications
- Experience with Rest API's, Soap Web Services,
- Experience with CI/CD & DevOps
- Working in Agile environment
- Experience in testing within development methodology based on prototyping and agile.
- Working knowledge of industry best practices for QA coupled with experience in setting up Automation test practices, QA processes, testing tools, and infrastructure
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply. To apply please click apply or call Ben Leighton on +61 2 82893139 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: AUD120,000 - AUD145,000 per annum + SuperLocation: SydneyDate posted: 25 July 2022
- $120K-$145K + Super
- Flexible Working Environment
- Excellent Career growth Opportunities
Salary: Competitive SalaryLocation: SydneyDate posted: 14 July 2022
- Industry leading Insurance company
- High performing team with an emphasis on learning and development
- Competitive salary
Salary: AUD120,000 - AUD140,000 per annum + Total PackageLocation: Sydney CBDDate posted: 2 August 2022
Join a leading financial services organisation as their Test Automation Engineer.
- 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
- SQL Queries, familiar with testing products, API, Java
- Sydney CBD location (flexible remote)
Salary: Competitive salary packageLocation: Western SydneyDate posted: 1 August 2022
Eurofins is a global leader in providing research and testing services to pharmaceutical, food, environmental, and cosmetic services companies. The company has been a pioneer in the industry since it first started its operations in Nantes, France in 1987. They have since experienced growth both organically and through acquisition and now have global operations spanning over 58 countries. With their cutting-edge research technologies and high-quality employees, they have been providing a premium service to their clients for years.
They are now looking for a highly experienced IT Support Engineer to join the team in Girraween, Sydney. They offer on-the-job training, opportunities to up skill, a clear pathway to grow, and a supportive work environment.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: SydneyDate posted: 1 August 2022
- Enhance insights for the firms' investment portfolio
- Opportunity to combine investments and data analytics skills
- Join a supportive team with flexible working arrangements