Senior Software Developer
Salary AUD100,000 - AUD120,000 per annum + Super 10.5%
Consultant Daniel Parker-Jurak
Job Ref 1734760/001
Date posted 5 August 2022perth information-technology/software-development-testing-and-engineering 2022-08-05 2022-09-04 it Perth Western Australia AU 6000 AUD 100000 120000 120000 YEAR Micromine https://www.micromine.com/ https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/client-job-logos/micromine-new-gif.gif
Join a Leading Global Mining Software Company as a Senior Software Developer working on their Geobank product.
This Global Mining Software Company develops technology accelerating the world’s transition to next generation mining. Established in 1986 and headquartered in Perth, Western Australia, they operate in 10 countries believing the key pillars to success are Team, Clients, Outcomes and Growth.
An industry leader in intuitive mining software, you will be an integral part of the development team assisting with the continual improvement of their Geobank product through a mixture of Desktop & Web development with the end goal of migrating from on-prem to cloud.
- Develop quality and maintainable code in C#
- Develop efficient data processing algorithms
- Develop localisable and user-friendly software
- Actively manage bugs and tasks through JIRA
- Mentor and assist other developers as required
- Document implementation and deployment details
- Actively manage issues through JIRA
- Develop unit, integration and regression tests
- Assist in the QA process
- Resolve functional issues
- Assist in the client support processes
Key Requirements & Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in commercial software development
- Strong .NET C# experience
- Background in application development with strong emphasis on data processing and GUIs (thick client and thin client)
- Experience with relational database design and SQL programming (MSSQL and/or PostgreSQL)
- Combination of Desktop and some Web development experience (WPF, WinForms)
- Experience in graphics programming
- Experience in Delphi highly desirable
- Understanding of the Exploration and/or Mining domains is highly desirable
On Offer / Benefits:
- New CBD office location
- Competitive remuneration package
- Company-paid gym membership
- Continual growth mindset and internal / external personal development opportunities
- Flexible working environment including work from home days
- Bupa Corporate Health Fund Membership
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Daniel Parker-Jurak on 08 9266 0942 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Perth CBDDate posted: 29 July 2022
Robert Walters is seeking a Senior Technical Consultant for a well-known service provider located in Perth’s CBD servicing large client sites
Salary: NegotiableLocation: PerthDate posted: 28 July 2022
This organisation is a well-known service provider located in Perth's CBD servicing large client sites. This position sits in the senior team working on exciting projects alongside Technical Architects and Business Analysts. The right candidate will have worked previously on projects with large state physical infrastructure.
Salary: AUD80 - AUD100 per hour + 12 month contractsLocation: Northern Suburbs PerthDate posted: 5 August 2022
Working within a large Tech team and reporting into the Data Manager. The Oracle Apps DBA will design, develop and maintain Oracle and SQL databases, build ETL Data Pipelines to provide a better overview of the business to key stakeholders in a DevOps CI/CD environment.
This role is a 12 month contract with plenty of WFH flexibility and working within a growing data team.
Salary: AUD120,000 - AUD140,000 per annum + Super 10.5%Location: Perth CBDDate posted: 4 August 2022
Our client was founded in the 1970’s and is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange. They have operations in all key mining regions of Australia and their customers include mining companies and contractors across coal, gold, copper, bauxite, and iron ore.
Salary: AUD135,000 - AUD145,000 per annumLocation: PerthDate posted: 3 August 2022
This organisation is a global leader in the development of integrated and innovative risk management, health, safety and environment software solutions, with an expanding Australian and International Client base. Committed to workplace safety for over 30 years the organisation partners with large enterprise level resources and government organisations. They have a reputation for providing innovative data driven insights to better manage and mitigate future risks in the workplace.