ERP/BI Support Analyst
Salary Competitive rate
Consultant Ben Bradford
Date posted 22 September 2016
Based in Sydney's West, this leading manufacturing organisation is seeking an ERP/BI Support Analyst. This is a newly created position within a global organisation, offering individual growth and learning opportunities. Initially the role will consist of providing end users and stakeholders with support around legacy ERP systems and Cognos BI tools, before assisting in a Pronto ERP upgrade across multiple sites.
As an ERP/BI Support Analyst, you will:
- Report to the Business Analyst and Divisional IT Manager
- Support end users and stakeholders in the use of Pronto ERP and Cognos BI tools
- Assist in developing and upgrading Pronto ERP software across the business by offering advice and recommendations for improvements
- Understand and document business processes to map requirements and produce functional specifications
- Communicate with geographical and functional business units both via phone and face to face
Required Skills and Experience
As an ERP/BI Support Analyst, you will have:
- Technical knowledge of and practical experience with Pronto ERP software
- Experience providing support and development in Cognos BI suite, or a general understanding of Data Analytics and BI tools
- Experience providing support for end users both over the phone and face to face
- Experience understanding business processes and creating documentation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Experience in a manufacturing environment is beneficial.
Reference number: 699100/001
To apply please click apply or call Ben Bradford on 02 8836 3605 for a confidential discussion.