Helpdesk Support Analyst
Salary Competitive rate
Location Inner West Sydney
Consultant Stephen Fitzachary
Date posted 27 September 2016
This is a leading manufacturer based in Inner Western Sydney. They are an award winning company, with a global presence. Due to an increase in project work, they are looking to add a level 1/2 Helpdesk Support Analyst to their large IT team. The role is accessible by public transport from many locations, but also offers free on-site parking for someone who drives.
As a Helpdesk Support Analyst, you will:
• Provide 1st and 2nd line support
• Provide phone and remote support for 500+ users
• Take tickets, then open, resolve and close
• Take ticket and escalate to higher levels
• Support project work, migrations and upgrades
This is a 4 month contract role, with a potential to extend.
Required skills and experience
As a Helpdesk Support Analyst, you will have:
• 1+ year of experience as a Service Desk Support Analyst
• Experience with Windows and Microsoft Exchange
• Strong experience in supporting Active Directory
• A customer service background
• Excellent communication skills
How to Apply
Reference Number: 699960/001
To apply please click apply or call Stephen Fitzachary on 02 8836 3601 for a confidential discussion.