IT Support Officer
Salary AUD60000 - AUD65000 per annum + Super
Location Perth CBD
Consultant Sophie Caspersz
Date posted 4 October 2016
This organisation is a national Professional Services firm with over 550 staff across their locations. They have a broad portfolio of clients covering many industry sectors and size. The organisation and staff pride themselves on quality service delivery and look for staff who are passionate about their work and working as part of a cohesive team environment. The organisation has a fun, driven and team based culture and will be an excellent opportunity for the right candidate.
Reporting to the IT Manager, the IT Support Officer will be the sole point of contact for all IT related queries in Perth. Working closely with the staff, the IT Support Officer will be responsible for level 1-2 queries across a variety of technologies. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a national corporate and take responsibilty for their technical environment.
- Communicate with a national team and provide level 1, 2 and 3 support for the Perth office and remote support for interstate offices
- Support 3rd party legal applications and Microsoft Office 2010
- Administration of Active Directory, exchange and Citrix systems
- Perform backups and recovery
- Network cabling and patching
- Asset management
- At least 3+ years experience in an Helpdesk Support Officer positon across medium to large organisations
- Broad technical skills with the ability to pick up new technologies
- Ability to work autonomously and report to a remote Manager
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to deal with a range of personalities
- Relevant industry qualifications and/or certifications
To apply please click apply or call Sophie Caspersz on 08 92660942 for a confidential discussion.