Help desk Support
Salary AUD25 - AUD30 per hour
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Holly Copley
Date posted 19 October 2016
One of Australia's largest leading Blue Chip IT Company requires an IT Helpdesk Support consultant to provide 1st level support to their customers
One of Australia's largest leading Blue Chip IT Company requires an IT Help desk Support consultant to provide 1st level support and high level customer service to their customers. You will be the first point of contact for their customers calling through, troubleshooting all incidences at 1st level and escalating more senior requests to other departments within the business.
This position would be perfect for a Help desk Support candidate who is ready to kick start their career in IT, someone who is confident and has a strong work ethic. This company provides excellent, hands on training and career progression.
• Manage all incidents and service requests using Remedy and Service Now ticketing system.
• Respond to all customers enquires within SLA.
• Keep the customer informed on status of service requests.
• Escalate more senior tickets requests to 2nd level service desk.
• Provide excellent customer service at all times.
• Report to the Service Delivery Manager directly.
• Software and applications support.
• 6-12 months IT experience - 1st level (Ideally).
• The ability to work under pressure, dealing with a high volume of calls providing quick turnaround for customers.
• Outstanding customer service skills.
• Previous experience with Microsoft, Active Directory, hardware support and Remedy or Service Now (Ideally).
• The ability to show initiative and work independently.
The successful Help desk Support consultant will be joining an enterprise organisation in Sydney CBD, offering strong avenues for training and career development at a competitive contract rate.
To apply please click apply or call Holly Copley on 02 8289 3100 for a confidential discussion.