Service Desk Analyst
Salary AUD55000 - AUD60000 per annum + Including Super
Location Inner Suburbs Melbourne
Consultant Katie Coughlan
Date posted 2 November 2016
Great opportunity for a Service Desk Analyst looking to join a global company based in Melbourne CBD fringes with fantastic career progression opportunities. As the Service Desk Analyst you will be the first point of contact for the organisation's Australian Customer base, providing 1st and 2nd level IT support. This is an opportunity to develop your IT skills and work with niche technologies within a fast paced and exciting environment.
Key responsibilities of the Service Desk Analyst will include:
- Record and respond to all incoming Service Desk requests;
- Fault management and escalation ensuring all faults are restored within customer agreed timeframes;
- Co-ordination with other areas of the business and Third party Suppliers to ensure customer requirements are serviced in an efficient and timely manner;
- Support IT Services and software (Anti-virus, security updates, backups, etc.);
- Support the IT team with ad-hoc projects as required;
- Remain technically proficient across a range of changing technologies;
- Provide excellent customer service.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar Service Desk role;
- A relevant IT degree or qualifications;
- Knowledge of Windows 7/10 operating Systems;
- Working proficiency in Microsoft Office, Exchange, Active Directory and related (DNS, DHCP, WINS, etc) server infrastructure;
- Ability to effectively analyse complex information so as to accurately determine priorities and solutions;
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal;
- A proven track record of exceptional customer service;
- A passion for problem solving.
The following will be highly regarded:
- Experience working within an ITIL environment;
- Documentations skills.
To apply please click apply or call Katie Coughlan on +61 (0) 3 8628 2100 for a confidential discussion.