Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Holly Copley
Date posted 16 November 2016
Our Government Client requires an experienced Storage Specialist to join their team to support a number of Infrastructure and Data Remediation projects.
- Act as the backup and storage SME providing 3rd level support and incident resolution
- Monitor storage and switch performance, providing trouble shooting and support services across SAN and NAS storage systems
- Contribute to integration of backup systems within broader infrastructure environment across multiple sites
- Management and support of MS windows, Linux and Unix [solaris] storage network
- Provide guidance and support to other team members with respect to upgrading and cross-skilling storage knowledge
- Demonstrated experience with Hitachi and HP storage systems (HPE 3PAR)
- Demonstrated experience with Storage area networks (SAN) and Network Attached Storage (NAS)
- Experience managing storage hardware in virtualised environemts (brocade SAN switches)
- Backup experience (Commvault backup)
- Experience supporting storage requirements in environments with 300+ users
- Ability to work autonomously
- ITIL certification desired
The successful Storage specialist will have the opportunity to work in an environment undergoing a complex infrastructure upgrade, contribute to delivery of new solutions with a highly competitive contract rate.
To apply please click apply or call Holly Copley on 02 8289 3100 for a confidential discussion.