Application Support Analyst
Salary great hourly rate
Consultant John-Paul Joubeir
Date posted 18 November 2016
Firmly recognised as an industry leader, this high profile organisation is seeking a application support analyst to join their Information Technology function.
The Application Support Analyst provides application management including installing, configuring, upgrading, administering, monitoring and maintaining the applications to keep them in a usable state, ensuring they are correct, consistent and available at all required times.
- Implements, configures and supports applications during the hours required by the business ensuring application availability, performance, reliability, maintainability, serviceability and capacity are provided in line with agreed service level agreements (SLAs)
- Provides application support resolving all incidents and requests in line with SLAs and under taking problem managing working closely with the end user
- Ensures all applications adhere to security policies and appropriate escalation processes are in place for all applications
- Documents all applications and integration components for support purposes in accordance with required standards, methods and procedures and adheres to any applicable configuration management procedures
- Ensures maintenance releases are protected by appropriate and tested back-out measures
- Contributes to the continuous improvement of the application support function by maintaining awareness of technology developments and making appropriate recommendations to enhance application services
- Liaise with business leaders to stay aware of new developments and changing requirements in the business impacting services delivered by IT
- Degree qualifications in IT or a related discipline and/or an equivalent level of skills or knowledge gained through experience in IT systems analysis and design
- Providing technical support to other workgroups within IT
- May require intra/interstate travel
- May be required to stay away overnight
- Flexible working hours, including being rostered to gather for 24/7 support for critical systems
To apply please click apply or call John-Paul Joubeir on 08 8216 3500 for a confidential discussion.