Salary AUD57000 - AUD60000 per annum + Plus Super
Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Katie Coughlan
Date posted 24 November 2016
Unique opportunity for a friendly, customer driven individual with previous Helpdesk Analyst experience to join a growing multinational engineering firm. Based in the firm’s CBD office you will the first point of contact for all first level queries in Melbourne and will provide face-to-face as well as remote support. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic and will have excellent communication skills with a strong Customer Service background.
Key responsibilities of the Helpdesk Analyst:
- Record and respond to all incoming Service Desk requests;
- Investigating user issues and requests and escalating when necessary;
- Ensuring all faults are restored within customer agreed timeframes;
- Support and monitor IT Services and software while identifying performance trends and taking action to address;
- Install, support and commission desktop systems and products;
- Following prescribed documentation for maintenance of hardware and software;
- Support the IT team with ad-hoc projects as required;
- Troubleshooting and root cause analysis;
- Work to make the Helpdesk more efficient and effective
- Provide excellent customer service.
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 2 years previous experience in a Helpdesk Analyst position;
- Relevant IT degree or qualifications;
- Excellent Communication skills;
- Proven experience with Windows 7/10, Active Directory, Exchange, Microsoft Office 2010/365, Autodesk Engineering Software and VNC;
- Experience with ServiceNow ticketing system;
- Demonstrated experience in Customer Service within a professional environment;
- Documentation skills;
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team;
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize task;
- Excellent phone manners and listening skills;
- Strong work ethic and be well presented.
To apply please click apply or call Katie Coughlan on +61 (0) 3 8628 2100 for a confidential discussion.