Graduate Support Officer
Salary Competitive Salary
Location Western Sydney
Consultant Stephen Fitzachary
Date posted 29 November 2016
This is an award winning company based in the Blacktown surrounds, with exciting project work on offer. Due to an increase in project work they are looking for a Graduate Support Officer. As there is no public transport to the area, this role will suit someone who drives and owns a car. There is free on-site parking available.
As a Graduate Support Officer, you will:
- Provide support to external vendors
- Remotely install devices onto the network
- Follow a checklist of steps to ensure correct installation
- Update spreadsheets and perform other administrative tasks
- Report to the National Technical Response Centre Supervisor
This is a 12 month contract role, with a potential to extend or transition into a permanent position
Required Skills and Experience
As a Graduate Support Officer, you will have:
- A basic knowledge of network and remote connectivity
- A knowledge of DHCP, DNS and IP
- Experience in a Customer Service oriented role
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
This is a highly urgent role, due to the urgency of the position only candidates with a maximum of one weeks notice period can be considered.
How to Apply
Reference number: 710130/001
To apply please click apply or call Stephen Fitzachary on 02 8836 3601 for a confidential discussion.