Business Information Systems Officer
Location Northern Beaches
Consultant Heli Kruusi
Date posted 30 November 2016
As the Business Information Systems Officer you will be supporting local council's Technology One system, and providing 2nd and 3rd level support to council's workers.
You will have hands on experience with Technology One, with assets and mobility focus.
The Divisions of Council rely heavily on the Corporate, Desktop and Mobile solutions and the services provided by the Business Information Systems Officer and are vital to the effectiveness of Council’s operations.
As The Business Information Systems Officer you will be:
- Assisting users in the efficient and effective use of the Corporate, Desktop and Mobile solutions
- Installing and configuring desktop/mobile software applications (where appropriate)
- Working hands on with Technology One Assets and mobility side, setting up aacounts and training users
- Providing 2nd and 3rd level support
- Managing Infrastructure side assets
- Supporting around 300 applications
- Business software support - including training, documentation and user acceptance testing
As The Business Information Systems Officer you will have:
- Hands on experience with Technology One, with assets and mobility side focus
- Windows/VM Ware knowledge
- Experience with Virtual desktops
- 2nd and 3rd level support experience
- Mobile devices support experience
To apply please click apply or call Heli Kruusi on +61 2 84231005 for a confidential discussion.