Fusion Middleware Specialist
Salary CBD location
Consultant John-Paul Joubeir
Date posted 7 February 2017
With a fantastic reputation for providing high-end services to their extensive customer base, this client is currently on the market for an exceptional IT resource to join the team.
Due to an increase in workload, an excellent opportunity exists for an experienced Oracle Middleware specialist, for a 2 year fixed-term period.
- Administration of Oracle Fusion Middleware (Weblogic, OSB, SOA, BPM) server and/or JBoss Fuse Middleware, (or similar integration platforms such as WebSphere, Tuxedo, Tomcat, etc) on Linux based operating systems.
- Middleware and integration environment management including. This includes architecture, availability strategies, installation, configuration, code deployment, monitoring, tuning, patching, upgrading and troubleshooting.
- Exposure to Puppet, Ansible, Chef (desirable)
- Previous working with Shell Scripting
- Working with Web Content Management Systems. For Example Drupal or something similar (desirable)
- MariaDB/Galera on Linux (desirable)
- Industry certifications in any IT related sector
- Working effectively in large organisations
- Previous exposure to supporting complex applications
- High drive to work as part of a dynamic team
Please note that the successful candidate will have to pass an Australian National Police record check prior to commencing.
To apply please click apply or call John-Paul Joubeir on 08 8216 3500 for a confidential discussion.