Senior System Engineer
Salary super + CBD location
Consultant John-Paul Joubeir
Date posted 11 March 2017
With an outstanding reputation in the local market, this client is looking for an experienced IT professional to join their team in an excellent permanent opportunity.
Currently going through an exciting phase of growth within the market as well as their exclusive client base, an excellent opportunity exists for a Senior Systems Engineer. The role will see you providing a high level of support and advice to clients ensuring their ICT systems are operating efficiently at all times.
- Plan, schedule and execute Windows Server/virtual server Migrations. Versions included by not limited to 2012R2-2016 (Certifications desirable)
- Implement new IT infrastructure platforms
- Extensive Active Directory, Exchange and Groups policy configuration and migrations
- Network design, and configuration
- Firewall installation and configuration
- Experience with installation and configuration of Networks
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Strong customer service skills is essential
- Current windows and Microsoft certifications are desirable
- Service the customer in the best way possible.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is motivated and driven by working in an exciting team environment.
To apply please click apply or call John-Paul Joubeir on 08 8216 3500 for a confidential discussion.