Level 2 Desktop Engineer - Multiple Opportunities
Consultant Christon Warrener-Fresi
Date posted 20 March 2017
The managed services sector is responsible for ensuring the processes of core business operations through fully functional IT infrastructure and platforms.
Due to some growth within the market, an excellent opportunity exists for an experienced Level 2 Desktop Support Engineer
- Assisting with IT project work such as server installations, migrations, roll outs, office re-locations and business networking. This may involve out of hours technical work.
- Performing maintenance services and fixed-price proactive maintenance plans.
- Performing client system audits and IT asset management.
- Implementing best practices in the configuration of Logic Plus’s client systems.
- Provision of an escalation path for Level 1 and Level 2 Help Desk IT system engineers.
- Maintain and update accurately client records, client
- Professional approach.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Organisational and time management skills.
- Strong Troubleshooting skills (Microsoft Windows 2003/2008), including MS clustered environments.
- Working knowledge of Active Directory, Exchange, SQL, SharePoint and CRM.
- Experience in virtualised environments managing VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper V and Citrix Xen Server.
- Strong networking experience including router, firewall and switch configuration.
- Experience with remote support tools.
- Solid laptop, desktop and server hardware support experience.
To apply please click apply or call Christon Warrener-Fresi on +61 8 82163509 for a confidential discussion.