IT Helpdesk Analyst
Salary AUD55000 - AUD70000 per annum + Plus Super
Consultant Katie Coughlan
Date posted 22 March 2017
Excellent opportunity for an IT Helpdesk Analyst with 3+ years of experience across a broad range of technologies to join an innovation communications and IT organisation based in Melbourne's Eastern suburbs. As the first point of contact in the Melbourne office, you will be responsible for for the organisation's large user base, and must be able to travel between Melbourne's 5 office locations. Fantastic opportunity for a motivated self-starter.
Key responsibilities of the IT Helpdesk Analyst will include:
- Record and respond to all incoming requests and calls;
- Fault management and escalation ensuring all faults are restored within agreed time frames;
- Co-ordination with other areas of the business in both Melbourne and Sydney to ensure customer requirements are serviced in an efficient and timely manner;
- Liaise with third party vendors;
- Support IT Services and software (Anti-virus, security updates, backups, etc.);
- Remain technically proficient across a range of changing technologies;
- Inter-office travel in Melbourne;
- Provide excellent customer service.
The ideal IT Helpdesk Analyst will have:
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role;
- A relevant IT degree or qualifications;
- A current, clean Victorian drivers licence and must have access to a car;
- Knowledge of Windows 7/10 operating Systems;
- Working proficiency in Microsoft Office, Exchange, Active Directory and related (DNS, DHCP, WINS, etc);
- Understanding of Network and Infrastructure technologies (servers, storage, switches, routers, patching);
- Ability to effectively analyse complex information so as to accurately determine priorities and solutions;
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal;
- Ability to work well autonomously;
- A proven track record of exceptional customer service;
The following will be highly regarded:
- Experience working within an ITIL environment;
- Documentations skills.
To apply please click apply or call Katie Coughlan on +61 (0) 3 8628 2100 for a confidential discussion.