Service Desk Analyst
Salary AUD50,000 - AUD55,000 per annum + including super
Consultant Katie Coughlan
Date posted 22 February 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Are you a Service Desk Analyst with 2+ year's experience in a similar environment looking to gain further exposure in IT? We have an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic IT professional to join a global financial organisation with excellent career progression opportunities on an initial 6 month contract.
Key responsibilities of the Service Desk Analyst will include:
- Record and respond to all incoming Service Desk requests;
- Fault management and escalation ensuring all faults are restored within customer agreed timeframes;
- Co-ordination with other areas of the business and Third party Suppliers to ensure customer requirements are serviced in an efficient and timely manner;
- Support IT Services and software (Anti-virus, security updates, backups, etc.);
- Support the IT team with ad-hoc projects as required;
- Remain technically proficient across a range of changing technologies;
- Provide excellent customer service.
The ideal Service Desk Analyst will have:
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar Service Desk role;
- A relevant IT degree or qualifications;
- Knowledge of Windows 7/10 operating Systems;
- Working proficiency in Microsoft Office, Exchange, Active Directory and related (DNS, DHCP, WINS, etc) server infrastructure;
- Experience with ServiceNow;
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal;
- A proven track record of exceptional customer service;
- A passion for problem solving.
- Rostered 7:30am-9pm.
To apply please click apply or call Katie Coughlan on +61 (0) 3 8628 2100 for a confidential discussion.