AEM Applications Support
Salary Up to AUD350 per day
Consultant Daria Steele
Date posted 19 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
AEM Applications Support will be one of the key support points for internal customers and will effectively review and manage incoming support tickets and calls.
About the Company
A leading NSW Government Department based in Sydney CBD (however relocating to Parramatta from May onwards) is looking for an AEM Applications support for the migration of its websites to the AEM platform.
Key Role Responsibilities
You will be supporting customer at the first point of incident and will be able to deploy your content publishing experience in a dynamic environment. You will also contribute to the smooth function of the websites through your knowledge of digital practices.
Key Role Requirements
• Good communication skills and need to be able to walk the stakeholders through the admin console of AEM.
• A good understanding of AEM.
• 2years experience in AEM and purely just for content publishing.
• Don’t need to build components or know how the infrastructure works.
• During the training, the trainer can put a call into the AEM Application support from anywhere in NSW (when they are out and about at schools other corporate sites, e.t.c) and answer a query quickly.
Training begins on 26th of February, so please send your CV as soon as possible.
To apply please click apply or call Daria Steele on +61 2 82893116 for a confidential discussion.