Graduate role: Service Desk Analyst
Location North Shore
Consultant Tal Gardiner
Date posted 27 February 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This opportunity will offer you the ability to grow in your first service desk role within a global organisation that offers a supportive environement. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an industry leader, an organisation that recognises talent and hard work, and provides the opportunity to be promoted within your first year.
As the Service Desk Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Providing remote Level 1 to all levels of end users
- Support includes; logging emails and calls sharepoint support, 0365 support, Printer trouble shooting and active directory enquiry's
- Working within a team supporting an external government client
As the Service Desk Analyst you will have:
- Relevant tertiary education paired with a passion to learn and develop your knowledge base
- Communication skills are essential for this role
- A strong work ethic and natural problem solving skills
To apply please click apply or call Tal Gardiner on 02 84231033 for a confidential discussion.