IT Service Desk Support Analyst
Salary Attractive Salary Package
Location Hills District
Consultant Stephen Fitzachary
Date posted 13 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Proagrica, owned by Reed Business Information in the RELX Group, is a B2B eCommerce, systems integration and data/analytics solutions provider. Currently, they are servicing over 1000 client companies within the agribusiness and food industries globally to help them do business more efficiently, engage better with their customers and to help feed the world more effectively using technology.
They have experienced significant growth over recent years, and are looking to add an IT Service Desk Support Analyst to their core team based in Norwest. They offer on the job training, a supportive working environment and career growth within and between teams and businesses.
As an IT Service Desk Support Analyst, you will:
- Report into the Operations and Team Manager.
- Provide client support and technical issue resolution via E-mail, telephone, and other electronic medium.
- Work closely with customers, ensuring to build rapport
- Create, manage, and resolve support tickets raised against technical issues within agreed time limits
- Monitor the F4F applications and services, ensuring issues are escalated/resolved
- Troubleshoot problems with F4F hosted applications/services and client applications
- Support the roll-out of new applications/customers
Required Skills and Experience
As an IT Service Desk Support Analyst, you will have:
- Strong knowledge or experience of MS Windows and Unix/Linux OS
- Strong knowledge of XML concepts
- An understanding of relational databases and SQL Queries
- An analytical approach to troubleshooting
- A team player attitude
- Strong documentation and communication skills.
Although not required, any knowledge or experience in the following will be highly regarded:
- Server administration
How to Apply
Reference number: 1025400/001
Please note that any direct and third party applications will be forwarded to Stephen Fitzachary at Robert Walters for consideration.
To apply please click apply or call Stephen Fitzachary on 02 8836 3601 for a confidential discussion.