IT Technical Analyst
Salary AUD80000 - AUD95000 per annum + bonus
Consultant Lenka Ferencikova
Date posted 13 September 2016
Liaising with the global team and working closely with the APAC structure the IT Technical Analyst will contribute in managing business needs and projects. This can include change management, compliance and vendor relationships.
About the company:
This is a prestigious organisation, based in South Sydney, which focuses on medical solutions and operates across 40 offices worldwide with the support of 25 thousand employees. Recognition for their contributions in delivering innovative medical advancements improving the health of their patients has seen them be a key player in their market.
- Work collaboratively with other IT team members both locally and throughout AMEA and the US. Consult, collaborate and establish effective networks with regional and global IT teams and maintain an up-to-date knowledge of new and changing IT developments in line with global and Regional IT directives
- Document IT policies, procedures and practices, ensuring the global IT governance and compliance processes are followed. Provide necessary training, education and support to end users.
- Analysis and resolution of all issues related to servers, switches, desktops, laptops, mobiles, printers, applications and any other standardized IT equipment on site.
- Support the standard built image containing BSC approved software (eg. Microsoft Office, PDM, etc), log requests (procurement), manage trouble shooting and equipment repairs.
- Manage IT related issues for the ANZ team with regards to hardware, software and telephone systems.
- At least 5 years’ experience working in an IT department preferably in a commercial environment
- At least 2 years’ experience with desktop support
- MCSA Certification or willingness to achieve this certification
- Excellent Windows 7 knowledge
- Excellent Office 2010 and Outlook knowledge
- General Windows 2008/2012 server hardware/software knowledge
- Experience with (remote) troubleshooting
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint; experience with data analytics preferred.
- Experience with SAP and/or other Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems are desired.
To apply please click apply or call Lenka Ferencikova on +61 2 8289 3133 for a confidential discussion.