HR System Analyst
Salary AUD400 - AUD500 per day + Super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Caroline Regan
Date posted 14 November 2016
A leading Australian bank is looking for a System Analyst to join their HR team. The analyst’s main responsibilities will be to support the Divisional Organisation Design Review process. Using a centralised data file and organisational chart software, you will be responsible for developing organisational charts for modelling and review.
- Upload and extract excel files onto an Org Charting tool
- Applying business rules and formatting to all org charts across the business
- Work alongside HR business partners to keep charts up to date in the most optimal format
- You will also be responsible for the administration of new roles in the bank including updating any changes and management of new roles
- Identify trends, risks issues and opportunities for improvement in the position management process.
- Previous experience using SQL including Data Manipulation Language and Data Definition Language
- Experience working with Teradata databases
- Experience working with Excel
- Must have strong communication skills and a strong attention to detail
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role
To apply please click apply or call Caroline Regan on +61 2 8289 3102 for a confidential discussion.