Salary AUD95000 - AUD100000 per annum + superannuation
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Olivia Kennedy
Date posted 2 November 2016
Australia’s leading bank is looking for a Product Owner to work in the consumer digital arm of the bank.
Australia’s leading bank is looking for a Product Owner to work in the consumer digital arm of the bank. The team are responsible for the end to end production of the bank’s desktop and mobile applications. You will be working alongside other Product Owners ensuring the products delivered align with the bank’s digital strategy. You need to have a strong delivery background and experience helping teams transition from waterfall to agile environment. This position is ideal for a Product Owner looking to progress their career into a senior position.
- Ensure that the voice of the customer is represented throughout the production process.
- Work closely with the product’s stakeholders, ensuring the customers and the business needs are being met.
- Have a thorough understanding of the market and the bank’s competitors to ensure the team’s products have a competitive edge.
- Refine and clarify the benefits as understanding increases through product delivery, effectively driving business case relations.
- Strong background in Customer Centred Design
- Experience as a product owner in the financial industry
- Thorough understanding of agile practices including scrum practices
- Understanding of the fundamentals of software delivery
- Knowledge of how to write user stories and acceptance criteria
- Experience working in large and complex organisations and working with senior stakeholders and understanding their viewpoint.
This is a permanent role located in Sydney’s CBD. The bank offers their employees a great range of staff benefits and a flexible working environment. If you feel like your skill set and experience matches what the client is looking for, please apply below.
To apply please click apply or call Olivia Kennedy on 02 8289 3214 for a confidential discussion.