Salary Competitive Package
Location Inner Suburbs Melbourne
Consultant Scott Fitzgerald
Date posted 29 November 2016
Technical Writer / IT Communication Coordinator. 12 month fixed term contract.
This education provider is going through a number of organisational changes meaning a large pipeline of projects. The Technical Writer is expected to produce digital and traditional communications to support and promote IT projects and operational activities.
- Develop and implement project communications plans
- Attend project meetings and prepare draft copy for a range of IT reports
- Produce, review and recommend improvements to content to ensure appropriateness for audience
- Liaise with stakeholders to understand the communication needs, gaps and issues.
- Tertiary qualifications in communications or journalism with subsequent relevant experience; or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training.
- Ability to develop communication plans and produce targeted communication content.
- The ability to work to deadlines and to prioritise and be results focused.
- Demonstrated skills in using communication technology tools – website content authoring, SharePoint, email newsletters, blogs etc.
To apply please click apply or call Scott Fitzgerald on 03 8628 2192 for a confidential discussion.