Web Content Officer/Content Lead
Salary AUD500 - AUD560.64 per day
Consultant Daria Steele
Date posted 27 February 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
A government department in Canberra is currently redeveloping a new website and staff intranet. An experienced digital content author/editor is required to manage all aspects of content generation. The Online Content Lead will be the Project Manager for the content of both sites. They will be the point of contact for all content audit queries and updates and will work closely with the project team.
- Work for a leading Govermnent Department in ACT
- Dynamic and creative role
- Opportunity of contract extension
About the company:
With an investment of $1.3 billion every year, this company is invested in research and innovation to bring the best results for its stakeholders.
The Content Lead will be responsible for:
- Reviewing content analysis, content template, corporate style guide and tone of voice
- Develop a content style guide and language guide incorporating the new brand language and tone of voice framework
- Rewriting all website and intranet content in line with the corporate style guide and tone of voice
- Reviewing and editing all website and intranet content, referring to the corporate style guide and tone of voice for guidance
During the development of content the Content Lead will:
- Work with the Project Champion and Project Owner to identify stakeholders within business areas and assist with overarching strategic communication and engagement activities
- Consult with business areas on current content analysis and the proposed changes, i.e. removal of content, merging content etc. and confirm approval
- Consult with business areas to obtain new content using approved content template
- Draft two pieces of ‘test content’ and seek approval from Project Owner to ensure it aligns with corporate style and tone of voice
- Liaise with business areas and Project Owner to receive final approval of new content
- Submit final content to Executive Directors for approval
- Review content analysis, content template, corporate style guide and tone of voice
- Create version control and clearance processes for content audit
- Approve all internally developed website and intranet content for quality assurance
- Attend project team meetings
- Provide content audit updates to the project team, Project Owner and Project Champion
- Manage potential issues with business areas and working with stakeholders to resolve these
- Work with line areas to develop content and manage content approval processes (from concept to delivery)
- Guide line areas through best practices for writing online content
- Provide editorial services prior to executive approval
Experience with Content Management Systems would be beneficial but not essential.
To apply please click apply or call Daria Steele on +61 2 82893116 for a confidential discussion.