Location Perth CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Jodie Gillespie
Date posted 28 August 20192019-08-28 2019-09-27 mining Perth CBD Western Australia St Georges Terrace AU 6000 AUD 75 85 85 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This corporate is a leader in the resources sector with substantial global operations. The company is continuing to invest in technology to enhance their business operations and drive efficiency and currently have a variety of programs underway. The company is currently seeking a Technical Writer to define the infrastructure architecture, integration points and dependencies within existing and new systems.
Reporting to the Manager of Infrastructure Architecture, you will help develop and produce high quality infrastructure architecture documentation that contributes to the overall project.
- Work with internal teams and Architects to understand requirements on project
- Liaise with technical teams to gather data and present accordingly
- Document strategy, standards and reference architecture
- Generate template documents for the project
- Production of high quality documentation
- Experience as a Technical Writer on Infrastructure (ICT) projects
- Knowledge and experience of desktop publishing and word processing software
- Ability to create high quality documentation and presentations
- Knowledge of terminology used in hosting networking, end user computing, unified communications and other infrastructure technologies
- Ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels
To apply please click apply or call Jodie Gillespie on 08 9266 0941 for a confidential discussion.