Unified Comms/Voice Engineer
Consultant Kyle Rashid
Date posted 22 September 2016
This corporate is recognised as one of the leading companies in the Perth market. They are an iconic brand and attract many high calibre professionals to the business. They are currently going through an upgrade of their infrastructure across multiple Perth metro sites and are currently seeking an experienced Unified Comms/Voice Engineer to join the team to ensure the effectiveness of this business critical system
Reporting to the Operations Manager the Unified Comms Engineer will work within a highly skilled team, who operate in a hybrid environment (Projects and BAU). The environment is heavily based on Cisco and currently includes UCCE, Call Manager and Unity services. The Unified Comms Engineer is responsible for offering operational (3rd level) support to this business critical system and consulting with the business on potential upgrades/improvements to the environment. You will be expected to work with a variety of internal stakeholders to understand the requirements of any projects and ensure all necessary resources are available to deliver the projects on time, with minimal disruption to the business.
- Low level design and implementation of new Unified Comms systems
- 3rd Level support
- Consulting and engaging with Stakeholders across the business
- At least 5 years experience within the IT industry, with a strong technical knowledge of Cisco Unified Comms and Voice solutions , including; UCCX/E, CUCM, Unity and Call Manager
- Demonstrable experience of configuring and managing one, or more, of the above systems
- Proven ability to lead projects with an excellent eye for detail and ability to manage internal, and external, stakeholders
Leading WA corporate
Wide range of projects
Market leading technology environment
To apply please click apply or call Kyle Rashid on 08 9266 0943 for a confidential discussion.