LTE Network Architect
Location Perth CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Jodie Gillespie
Date posted 12 July 20192019-07-12 2019-08-11 mining Perth CBD Western Australia St Georges Terrace AU 6000 AUD 1000 1100 1100 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This organisation is a global leader in the resources sector. They are currently undergoing major technology programs across their global operations and all business units. They are investing heavily in state of the art technolog yto drive improvements, efficiencies and optimisation for the future. They are seeking the services on an experienced end to end LTE Architect/SME to join the team.
Working collaboratively with the organisations vendor the LTE Architect/SME will oversee the Design, Supply, Installation, Commissioning and Site Acceptance Testing of upgraded network elements and Framed Routing functionality including deployment of a Radius Server.
- Gather Core and OAM related design inputs for each mine, liaising with mine site and Perth based stakeholders
- Provide technical leadership in the Framed Routing RADIUS functionality and input in technical workshops with vendor and company LAN/WAN team
- Ensure that delivered Core and OAM solutions meet companies reliability, availability and operation and maintenance requirements.
- Assist with developing and documenting the company Standard LTE end to end architecture
- Provide LTE Core and OAM and IP system design/architecture input and expertise
- Review vendor road maps and develop network upgrade plans (primarily firmware and software).
- Review and check Core and OAM related vendor produced designs and Bills of Materials
- Work closely with company and vendor Project Managers, and design teams.
- Detailed experience in design and optimisation and/or operation of LTE networks in the Core and OAM domains. Ideally 5+ years’ experience.
- Technical knowledge of IP, networking (switching and routing)
- Experience with LTE network architecture and detail understanding of the building blocks, 3GPP standards and LTE technical specifications
- Industry certifications and experience in routing and switching with a thorough understanding of network fundamentals and protocols
- Telco (operator/vendor) or Resource (mining/oil and gas) sector LTE experience in the project or roll out space
- Able to liaise with and build good working relationships with internal stakeholders and vendor
- Knowledge of Nokia (or other vendor) LTE core and OAM products
- CCNA/CCNP qualifications
To apply please click apply or call Jodie Gillespie on 08 9266 0941 for a confidential discussion.