Salary Competitive salary
Consultant Kate Burgess
Date posted 26 September 2016
As the Test Lead you will be responsible for putting the automation frameworks in place. With the opportunity to choose the automation tools this is an exciting and progressive role for a confident Test Lead.
A major NSW government organisation based in the Sydney North Shore are looking for a strong Automation Test Lead to perform end to end testing. There will be a focus of putting framework in place for continuous integration and testing needs. The Test Lead will have the freedom to choose what automation tools they think is suited best to the project.
- Minimum 5 years of continuous quality assurance and testing experience in software and systems project environments employing defined project (Agile) and quality assurance/testing frameworks.
- 4 + years experience in Automation testing
- Exposure testing Enterprise Systems
- 2 years experience in the role of Test Lead or Test Manager
- Demonstrated experience managing system/software vendors with respect to software delivery acceptance
- Demonstrated experience testing in both agile and waterfall development environments using manual and automated testing and tracking tools, particulary JIRA
- Demonstrated risk based testing capability: ability to analyse, prioritise, design, implement and execute the tests.
- Basic SQL query skills, at minimum the ability to query a database for test data and to view result
- Tertiary/degree qualification(s) in computer systems engineering, computer science or other relevant profession.
- Professional qualification/certification (e.g. ISEB, ISTQB, etc.).
- Knowledge and understanding of programming
To apply please click apply or call Kate Burgess on 02 8289 3225 for a confidential discussion.