TRIM Trainer and Records Management
Salary AUD550 - AUD600 per day + Immediate Start
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Stefan Kovacevic
Date posted 6 October 2016
Large government organisation looking for an experienced TRIM Trainer to coordinate and facilitate training post TRIM implementation. CBD located.
The role will entail an outstanding TRIM trainer to spearhead a large number of training requests in a fast paced government department following a recent implementation of TRIM. The initial role will entail responding to the training requests with scope in the future to develop webinar programs, user guides, eLearning modules.
- Develop an outline/script for training “demonstration”
- Schedule and deliver training for all the outstanding requests that are still pending
- Develop a ‘train the trainer’ program to build skills of the Delivery team
- Development of Records Manager training
- Training needs analysis
- End user support
- Project implementation consultation
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a Records Management training environment
- Solid history utilising HP Trim / Records Manager
- Demonstratable ability/experience to train both end users and other trainers
- Proactive nature
- High attention to detail
To apply please click apply or call Stefan Kovacevic on 02 8289 3100 for a confidential discussion.