Salary Attractive Package
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Kate Burgess
Date posted 16 October 2016
The role of the Test Manager is to work as part of the project implementation delivery team responsible for the managing of the testing lifecycle. Based in the Sydney CBD this is an exciting opportunity for an experience Test Manager to share and develop their knowledge. These Test Managers will be very hands on.
A large NSW Government Organisation based in the Sydney CBD are looking to expand their growing team by bringing on hands-on2x Test Managers to assist with new projects. The successful Test Manager will be and expert with HP QC and Load Runner.
- Facilitation of the test processes and hands on experience with the use of the HPQC tool for overall test management and reporting
- Managing the Testing Lifecycle for the project
- Use of the Test management and Test Automation tools with project releases including: HP QC and Load runner
- Administration of the Test Management tools and necessary training for business testers
- Defect management and tracking through to successful resolution
- Test and defect status reporting for individual testing phases (system, UAT, integration, performance and sometime regression).
- Liaise with clients and provide high level of customer service
- Expert knowledge of HP Quality centre (HP QC) for a minimum of 4 years
- Experience in creation of test documentation, admin of Quality Centre
- Experience in performing system, integration, user acceptance, performance and regression testing
- Hands on knowledge of the statistical and graphical reporting features of HPQC
- Experience test scenarios and cases across test phases that include unit, system integration, performance, DR, regression and UAT
- Experience with testing an integrated solution that spans on premise and cloud (SAP and Ariba highly desirable)
- Experience with Cloud to On Premise Integrated testing
- Experience working in Government organisations
To apply please click apply or call Kate Burgess on 02 8289 3225 for a confidential discussion.