Salary Attractive package
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Kate Burgess
Date posted 17 October 2016
Australia's leading provider of digital applications is once again looking to expand their development team with the hire of a Software Developer. You will be supporting a program of work, adding and enhancing capability on applications ensuring the integrity and quality of solutions. As the successful Software Tester you will be responsible for delivering high quality software designs and code for various development projects.
The successful Software Developer will ensure the software component’s meet functional and non-functional project requirements utilising high-performance, high availability system architectures. You will code software components supported with unit test cases, assist solution architects in defining new solutions involving the clients platform.
- Provide engineering support for all platforms and integrated systems to agreed performance targets
- Carry out development in high level software designs
- Participate in triage ad defect resolution with various test teams
- Investigate and resolve level 4 support problems that arise from ongoing operations of the software platforms
- Prepare all necessary documentations and approvals to deploy developed software components to production
- Engineering or IT degree
- Mid-level experience in maintain and designing unix based solutions in a networked and real time environments
- Minimum of 5 years experience in C/C++/Java programming and design using unix/linux native development tools
- 3 years professional experience in perl/python scripts
- Must have a proactive work ethic and a willingness to learn
To apply please click apply or call Kate Burgess on 02 8289 3225 for a confidential discussion.